Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back Pain is the Worst

I have been absent for a few weeks dealing with unexpected back pain. Randomly last Sunday I was getting out of bed and a pain out of nowhere threw me to the ground. I laid in bed for the first 24 hours, then slowly started walking again the first few days. I have been to the chiropractor a few times and am now frustrated at my slow recovery. I feel like my life has been put on hold. I am becoming more patient each day but miss the horses. Needless to say I am bored of watching movies and icing my back. Unfortunately it hurts to sit so standing or lying flat have been my two options. I've been without internet as well. But the biggest and brightest news is that we have a new president. I am extremely excited and hopeful for the future!! 

2 comments:

Esther Garvi said...

You poor thing! What happened??

allhorsestuff said...

Hope you can get to doing your daily routine soon!!! Miss...missing you! You get it right!